Join DermTech and make a difference in dermatologic patient care.
We are currently hiring for the following positions. When applying, please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com. DermTech offers competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and a collaborative working environment. Join DermTech and make a difference in dermatologic patient care with our non-invasive breakthrough in cancer detection. DermTech Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
DermTech Account Manager: Washington D.C., South Florida, Philadelphia, Great Lakes Area, Charlotte, Nashville, Ohio, Boston, San Francisco, Austin, Virginia Beach
The DermTech Account Manager represents the DermTech product portfolio to targeted customers within a designated geographical area. Responsible for creating product adoption (market development), and enhancing portfolio growth (account development), the account manager provides technical product and procedure consultation, lab process support, and directs patient services guidance. Assigned sales goals are obtained through account creation, consultative selling and implementation of the U.S. Sales/Marketing plan. The Account manager leverages DermTech’s resources to enhance adoption of the portfolio; synergistically works and coordinates activities with other DermTech personnel and support teams; complies with required reporting requests, and compliance policies; and effectively manages field assets and resources to include, but not limited to, expense management, computer and other allocated equipment.
Clinical Laboratory Scientist: San Diego, CA
The successful candidate will ensure that complex molecular diagnostic assays and systems are performed under appropriate CLIA compliance and regulatory requirements. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist independently performs clinical lab testing and other scientific examinations, record appropriate test documentations, and evaluates test results.
R&D Scientist: La Jolla, CA
This individual will focus primarily on product development and validation of new molecular assays. This scientist may also have the opportunity to serve as a technical lead to explore new technologies, identify creative and robust solutions to overcome technical challenges in our new product development, and work on rapidly expanding uses of our non-invasive platform for a variety of inflammatory skin conditions and cosmetic applications.
- Ph.D. in molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics or a related discipline in biological sciences, and a plus with postdoctoral experience on cancer research (screening and identification of cancer markers)
- 3-5 years of industry experience in research and development of commercial molecular diagnostic products of complex gene systems
- Familiarity with the commercial clinical diagnostic product development process, documentation and transfer to clinical applications, QA/QC and CLIA
- Knowledge of nucleic acid analysis methodologies, including the latest DNA sequencing (NGS, Sanger sequencing, WGS and WGBS, etc.), nucleic acids isolation and quantification, advanced nucleic acid amplification methods or technologies relating to gene expression, genomic and epigenetic analyses
- Ability to conduct independent research and development work with goal-oriented instructions using sound scientific approaches and make decisions in designing, performing, analyzing and presenting the experimental results
- Ability to analyze molecular laboratory data with the latest statistical analysis tools
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Ability to collaborate and function as a team player in a cross-functional environment